Winrunner doesnot able to detect object on the web page
I am not able to recognise the objects on the web page with the help of win runner.
e,g let there is a text box on the web page, it does not detect the text box as a text box, it adds the coordinates of the text box of the frame. Where as i am able to recognise the objects of the VB application .
Please help me. How can i recognise objects on the html frame with the help of win runner
Re: Winrunner doesnot able to detect object on the web page
1) Make sure you use WinRunner's Web Test Ad-In.
2) Make sure you launch your browser AFTER you start WinRunner
3) Ask product-specific questions in the product's forum, rather than here in the general Automated Testing forum. In this case, your question should have been posted in the WinRunner forum.
4) Search for an answer BEFORE you post. This question has been asked (and answered) many, many times.
Best of luck.
- Joe (firstname.lastname@example.org)