| || |
Would a Tool Like this be Usefull ??
Would the following tool be usefull to anyone?
A Test Manager that supports:
2. Script bases test cases
3. Will allow you to run tests on any workstation on a network from one system.
4. Allow you to group test cases.
5. Allow you to run just one test at a time or all in batch mode.
6. Send email with test results.
7. give you a visual error indicator of test problems.
Would a test manager like this be usefull?
If Not, Why ?????
Or do you already use a test manager like this ??? If yes, what test manager are you using ???
[This message has been edited by stevenwhitchurch (edited 11-27-2001).]
Re: Would a Tool Like this be Usefull ??
Do you mean Test Manager is a separate tool..? Many of the tools will satisfy your requirements.
Go and search some tools comparisons. They may be useful to you.
Thanks & Regards,