Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Looking for an Automation Tool

I'm looking for an Automation Tool that can assist me in the tedius work of starting certain programs (To run checks on the computer display) to rebooting the system, to sending signals to add-on cards to push buttons?

Anyone know of a tool that can do this?

Thanks in Advance

Tod

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Looking for an Automation Tool

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thosaka:
    I'm looking for an Automation Tool that can assist me in the tedius work of starting certain programs (To run checks on the computer display) to rebooting the system, to sending signals to add-on cards to push buttons?

Anyone know of a tool that can do this?

Thanks in Advance

Tod
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are looking for.....an automated tool that reboots the system? Well, if you were running in a Windows environment you would have to write a script that could tell the registry which program to start, but how would that script first login back into your system, after rebooting? One possibility could be - if you are using Win2000 or NT - to set up auto login for a specific account.

What OS are you using? What type of computer display are you referring to? How are the signals sent?