Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Automation using Web Objects - Solaris & NT

I have started with a company that develops a semi-intricate program that uses WO on both Solaris and NT, WIN2K... It is asset management tool, so hosted on a server and a separate server for DB. The project is well into beta, and I have a crew of various experience leveled Black Boxers. The tool I have been given is Empirix, and the person I have as an automation engineer claims to have experience, but I can't tell. There were problems with the Empirix’s ability to deal with WO, and I think it's ironed out now, (dynamic page ID problems)... so, any suggestions where to even begin with automation? Books that would be helpful? Test case examples, case studies???

------------------
    "There are those that have, and those that will.." (Tell me about your worst QA screw up)
    There are those that have, and those that will.. (Tell me about your worst QA screw up)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Automation using Web Objects - Solaris & NT

Hello there...

Click on the "Links" tab at the top of the page, and there will be an area for "Books"... one of the best you can buy?

Automated Software Testing: Introduction, Management, and Performance
    by Elfriede Dustin, Jeff Rashka, John Paul

------------------
    Annemarie

"What, exactly, do you mean by Change Control?" From "Top 10 Stupid Comments from Developers"