SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Points for Confirmed Friends

Other Testing Tools

I am looking for any information, feedback etc. on the following testing tools:
    Compuware
    Optimal
    BenchmarkFactory
    ETest
    Any info at all would be appreciated. Also
    how would these compare to Mercury WinRunner
    or Segue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Other Testing Tools

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ronda Andrews:
    I am looking for any information, feedback etc. on the following testing tools:
    Compuware
    Optimal
    BenchmarkFactory
    ETest
    Any info at all would be appreciated. Also
    how would these compare to Mercury WinRunner
    or Segue.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a lot of information in one go. A lot of this depends on the environment you are testing and what you are looking for. Mercury WinRunner and eTest suggest something different than using Optimal or Benchmark Factory. What type of testing are you looking to do?

The differences between Mercury and Segue are legion in some cases but not in others and, again, it depends on what you are looking for in the tool and what you will be testing with them.

One thing I would definitely do where I you is check out the "brochureware" available at the various Web sites for the products you mention and at least get a rough idea of what the products are composed of. Another thing I would do is post back here with more details about the environment you are/will be testing in.