Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Most uses tool for web testing

I am new in this area, and I shall be very pleasure if you write me a top 5 tools for web testing.
    Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Most uses tool for web testing

take a gander at all the tools listed in the forums - that'll give you an idea of the most popular ones
    Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an cool and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body wrecked, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

And then, look at the number of messages in each tool's list, that will give you an idea which one needs the most help! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[Moderator]
    And then, look at the number of messages in each tool's list, that will give you an idea which one is the most popular!
    [/Moderator]
    Aaron Fager
    Software Test Engineer

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Now now Aaron, that was a little below the belt, but I love it!!!
    Life should NOT be a trip to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an cool and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, chocolate in one hand, beer in the other, body wrecked, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

A little unfair for the tools - it may be that certain tools are used more by inexperienced people.
    Lynne

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work" --Thomas Edison

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    A little unfair for the tools - it may be that certain tools are used more by inexperienced people.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hi Lynne,

I was just kidding. I fixed it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Aaron Fager
    Software Test Engineer

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.