RedwoodHQ Frame v2.1 - Parallel TestNG/JUnit Execution, a better alternative to Grid
In this new version 2.1 of Open Source RedwoodHQ Test Automation Framework we are introducing a brand new feature which allows you to import your existing TestNG/JUnit Selenium (and any other Java/GROOVY type) tests, execute them across multiple machines and track their historical results in just few easy steps without any code modification required.
A 2 minute overview video about this new version:
Here are some of the major features that make RedwoodHQ a much better alternative to other frameworks for automation development and execution like 'Selenium Grid', Robot, etc.:
1. Execute Tests against multiple machines and threads (multi machine and multi browsers on same box)
2. Execute ANY Java/GROOVY test code, not just Selenium (eg: Appium for mobile, REST/SOAP API, CLI, etc.)
3. Historical detailed results
4. No need to modify your existing TestNG/JUnit code
5. Easy to use HTML5 interface with Action/Keyword driven tests
6. Continuous Integration support
And many other features, here is a quick 6 minute overview:
Download latest version of RedwoodHQ here:
Very easy to setup and get running (2 minute video to show you how):
Please let me know what you guys think of it and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Tags for this Thread