New Open Source Test Automation Framework with web based GUI
We have just released RedwoodHQ 2.0, a free Open Source test automation framework with HTML5 interface and the following features:
- Keyword driven test cases or just have fully scripted ones
- Multi-threaded execution engine across multiple machines
- Detailed historical results
- Supports any Java/Groovy code (for API/GUI testing) or tool (eg: Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- 'Looking Glass' tool for GUI automation: html object identification, record playback and code testing
- Built-in IDE with Git source control
- Very easy to setup and get running (2 minute Quick Start Video to show you how)
Here is a quick (6 minute) video overview of it: YouTube Video
You can download the installer from here: www.RedwoodHQ.com
Please let me know what you guys think of it and if you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to ask, thanks!
Last edited by Alpha13; 04-22-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Tags for this Thread