| || |
Webinar (Mar 11): "How to create Automated GUI Tests for Qt Applications”
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and learn how to create cross-platform automated GUI tests with true Qt, QML & QtQuick toolkit support!
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
Tuesday, March 4th 2014 (two time slots)
Register Now >>
16:00 Central European Time / 10:00 AM US Eastern Time
22:00 Central European Time / 4:00 PM US Eastern Time
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Qt Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
See you there!
Tags for this Thread