Webinar: How to regression test Java apps with cross-platform gui automated tests
Webinar: How to regression test Java apps on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix using a single set of GUI automated tests
Don't miss froglogic's Webinar this Thursday, December 12th. Two time slots offered!
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 10:00 AM EST / 7:00 AM PST / 15:00 CET: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/881581927
- Thursday, December 12, 2013 4:00 PM EST /1:00 PST / 22:00 CET: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/125820015
Finding yourself limited to single-platform Java-application GUI Automated Testing? Or lacking true access to all Java controls? Automate your Java application, with true object-level access, across Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows. Supporting standard, complex & custom controls for Java Swing/AWT, SWT/Eclipse RCP, JavaFX, WebStart/JNLP, Applets and Embedded-Web applications.
Join Squish expert, Amanda Burma, and witness the true cross-platform object-level awareness with Squish for Java.
In this webinar Amanda will cover:
- General Squish for Java overview
- True Object-Level Access with Squish
- Executing Cross-Platform Automated GUI Tests
- Interacting with Java application objects, properties & API
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll share links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
Tags for this Thread