You should consider SeeTest from http://www.experitest.com it uses unique image recognition tecnology and can control any element with the need to change the server.
We are currently in beta and will be happy to get your inputs.
QTP you'll need a Flex plugin which isn't included in the trial. I'm not sure if it's sold seperately or not, you'll have to talk to a QTP sales rep for the exact details.
TestComplete you'll need to automate it using MSAA. Which means assigning MSAA properties to your UI components. You'll have to read the help topic to figure it out. Works pretty decently, we have other teams in our company doing this.
Our company trialled several tools to automate flex including FlexMonkey which was very good. However we had a problem with several objects not being picked up, and problems where FlexMonkey was trying to access items in memory and thought they were hidden!
We have been trialling TPlan Robot Open Source and it seems to fit the bill.
I think you may need that ., i will described all thing's .
i also fill that problem. so try the step's bellow.,
1. Install QTP 9.2
2. Install Internet Explorer
3. Install flash player debug version for IE
4. Install Flex Builder 3
5. Install QTP plugin of flex from FLEX_BUILDER3/Installers/QTP_Plugin_Installer
6. Compile your flex application with automation libraries. It can be done in two ways; either use -include-libraries parameter in Flex Builder3 or use mxmlc ant task. This step is must otherwise QTP will not recognize the flex application
7. To record a test in QTP, you must compile the applicationís SWF file and generate the HTML wrapper files. The main wrapper file defines the application as an object on the page and embeds it so that Flash Player is invoked when the page is requested. You cannot request the applicationís SWF file directly. You can write the HTML wrapper yourself, or generate it with the compiler.
8. Start QTP
9. QTP wil show the all plugins on startup, select the flex plugin and continue
10. Start recording for your flex application.