How to generate manual test cases in autoczar?
Re: MTC usage.
AutoCzar allows you to generate Manual Test Case automatically using MT generator, if there is an Automated Test Case created already. This simplifies the Manual Test Case generation.
To generate Manual Test Case:
1. Automated test case should be created previously to generate the manual test case.
2. Open the Automated Test Case.
3. Click on MT Generator in the AutoCzar ribbon.
4. The Manual Test Case is generated in the Manual Steps page automatically.
5. You can find the Step Description column and Expected Results column updated with suitable description. But, you must input relevant text describing the test step in the Comments column.
6. Save the Manual Test Case.