capture all properties of an object into object
How to capture all the properties of an object into object registrar?
Re: capture all properties of an object into object
AutoCzar automatically captures the primary attributes essential to identify an Object. However, you may follow the steps listed below if you want to add the other attributes for an Object:
1. You may spy the Object attributes using the UI Digger.
2. Stop the Spy once you have pointed to the right Object whose attributes and values get displayed in the Spy.
3. Right Click on the Attribute which you intend to add and copy its value.
4. Close the Spy and go back to the Object Register in AutoCzar.
5. Select a row in the Physical Mapping of the Object for which you intend to add an attribute and Right Click.
6. Chose the Add option in the context menu.
7. Enter the Attribute name.
8. Right Click on the Value cell for this newly added attribute and chose ""Paste"".
You can also add other attributes to diff object types in Object identification settings provided the object supports that attribute.